Re-Entry Program Visitation
Parents and legal guardians may only visit on Sundays and Wednesdays, from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Visitors will be limited to a one (1) hour visit each evening. Only two approved visitors per resident will be permitted. Visiting time may be limited to 30 minutes based on available space and the number of visitors. If this occurs, visiting hours will be broken into two 30 minute periods. Please see additional visitation rules below:
- A picture ID is required for all visitors.
- Non-visiting family members and/or friends will not be accommodated at the SVJC.
- Tobacco products are prohibited.
- We suggest that you leave handbags, purses, cell phones etc. in your locked car as they are not allowed in the visiting area.
- Visitors will be signed in on a first-come first-served basis.
- Visitors are not allowed to give anything directly to residents.
Any violation of facility rules may result in a suspension of visiting privileges.