Parents, legal guardians, and family members are allowed for visitation. All visitors must be pre-approved by the DJJ and be on the visitation list. Visitation will take place on Sundays, Thanksgiving, and Christmas from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Only four approved visitors per resident will be permitted. Visiting time may be limited to one (1) hour based on available space and the number of visitors. Please see additional visitation rules below:
- A picture ID is required for all visitors.
- Non-visiting family members and/or friends will not be accommodated at the SVJC.
- Tobacco products are prohibited.
- We suggest that you leave handbags, purses, cell phones etc. in your locked car as they are not allowed in the visiting area.
- Visitors will be signed in on a first-come first-served basis.
- Visitors are not allowed to give anything directly to a resident.
Any violation of facility rules may result in a suspension of visiting privileges.